What makes Star Brite Window Cleaning truly Better?
We guarantee all of our work. We are not finished unless you are completely satisfied.
We actually show up when we say we will.
All employees are trained to perform their job safely. This includes training in WCRA guidelines (Window Cleaning Resource Association) and IWCA safety guidelines (International Window Cleaners Association).
Licensed & Insured
To ensure the protection of both the customer and company we have a $1,000,000 general liability policy, a $300,000 commercial auto policy.
Doug Marozas, owner and operator of Star Brite, has been keeping customers happy for over 20 years.
Attention to detail:
- We have 2 sets of shoes; 1 set for working outside and 1 set for working inside your home.
- We even wear booties over our shoes when we are working in your home.
- We use soft ladder pads on the tops of our ladders to protect your home siding.
- If we need to bring a ladder inside your home we will use a set of dedicated clean soft ladder pads to ensure that the walls inside your home stay clean.
- We always use towels to protect the furnishings in your home.
- We have the experience to properly remove all screens from the windows without causing costly damage to them.
Star Brite Window Cleaning